Friday, March 6, 2015

I will tutor, write, edit for you

I am an educator and writer with over 35 years of experience teaching college level composition, rhetoric, humanities, literature, and creative writing.
I have also worked individually with students from 13 years old through professional school, helping them with reading comprehension, analysis, and writing across the curriculum, application essay writing, resume writing, and Intermediate to Advanced English Language.
Being a writer with many publications of essays, reviews, interviews, and poetry to my name, I have also edited non-fiction and fiction manuscripts, poetry manuscripts, and have written test questions for exams.
I can also help graduate students in the humanities with research and revision of dissertation and theses.
I am available online or in person for those in South and Central Orange County CA, and take payment by Paypal for online and cash or check in person. Request more information for rates.
rknester@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment