Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Welcome to my new page!

If you are here, it is probably because you are looking for a writer to help you with your project or a tutor to assist a college or high school student.
I am a writer and college educator in the field of writing/literature with 32 years of college and university teaching experience.
I have developed curriculum, worked both in the classroom and one to one with a diverse student population, graded essays a number of times for the College Board, and undertaken research and writing projects both on my own volition and for paying customers.
I have also been a consultant for educational publishers and have a number of publications, including literary reviews, essays, and poetry.
Visit my writer's page, www.rnester.libroville.com, to see samples of my published poetry and essays. Send me an email at rknester@cox.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment